BENEFITS TO THE COURSE WILL INCLUDE:
· Allow staff to work efficiently for 5-6 hours with no golf and get more completed.
· No stoppages for play; more work will get completed faster freeing up laborers for other jobs that day.
· Fairways mowed with little or no interruption.
· Can tackle projects with little or no interruption
· Topdressing greens, drainage projects in fairways, hydro-jecting greens, divots on fairways and tees, and small irrigation projects.
· Spraying is almost completed without play interference; allows for proper drying time before traffic hits.
· Free up labourers from raking bunkers, setup, and coolers from early morning jobs.
· Employees will be utilized in other detail jobs around the course; jobs will be completed later in the day.
Driving Range Tee and Field Maintenance
· More topdressing and fertilization can be done on range tee before 10:00 am.
· Allows for better practice area for the members and guests.
· Field, target greens, and tee can be mowed without interruption.